Skype
snelle_kobe

Skitzo-Circus Sillies Skitzo-Circus Sillies

I absolutely love it! I don't know what to add to it. The animation is good, the plot is good, there's no voice acting so I can't say a thing about it. An absolute well-earned 5 stars!!

Comick responds:

Hey thanks a bunch! Comments like this motivate me to keep them up and make more :D I appreciate you gave it a watch and enjoyed it as well.

Windowman Windowman

Really short.. I think that's a waiste of your talent, not that I don't like the video, in fact, I loved the video, it's a sort of mix between spooky and dry humor. And dry humor is the secont funiest humor in my opinion. (after Dark humor). I'd give 4 stars, maybe even 4.5 or 5 if the video was longer. I hope to see a longer version of this video because I really like the art style!

~K~

Supernatural parody Supernatural parody

I don't know why but I think that your videos are really funny MartyS! Keep the good work up!

~K~

MartysAnimatio responds:

Thanks :-)
MartyS

The Teachers Game The Teachers Game

The game and graphics are not that good but I think you can make it better! I believe in you! I gave you 3 stars because I like the concept en I think you can make the game better!!

Windows XP Sim Windows XP Sim

It's a really simple 'game' (if you can call it that). But I amused myself while playing, so if you ask me, the game is succeeded. The game doesn't maybe have the best graphics or 'game'play (?) but it's simple, maybe make that the game gets deeper than that, that you can open actual documents and stuff. And maybe make you can actually play the game (called Froger i think). That would be fun! :D (and excuse me for my bad English - I'm Dutch)

Infectoids Infectoids

I don't like it too much. But that's my opinion. I do like the 'art style', I like the the pixel-y type of the game. Maybe some controls in the description or some explanation about how to play te game would be handy because at first I didn't get the controls. It's short and simple but that's okay. It's a good time waster, but not for to long. I think it gets repitive fairly fast. Maybe an upgrade-tree or something? That you can make the pills more powerfull or something, i don't know. It's just an idea ;). This is no hate or something, it's just my opinion. (sorry if my English is a bit bad but I'm not that good in English because I'm Dutch ;D )