Skype
snelle_kobe

Skitzo-Circus Sillies Skitzo-Circus Sillies

I absolutely love it! I don't know what to add to it. The animation is good, the plot is good, there's no voice acting so I can't say a thing about it. An absolute well-earned 5 stars!!

Comick responds:

Hey thanks a bunch! Comments like this motivate me to keep them up and make more :D I appreciate you gave it a watch and enjoyed it as well.

Windowman Windowman

Really short.. I think that's a waiste of your talent, not that I don't like the video, in fact, I loved the video, it's a sort of mix between spooky and dry humor. And dry humor is the secont funiest humor in my opinion. (after Dark humor). I'd give 4 stars, maybe even 4.5 or 5 if the video was longer. I hope to see a longer version of this video because I really like the art style!

~K~

Supernatural parody Supernatural parody

I don't know why but I think that your videos are really funny MartyS! Keep the good work up!

~K~

MartysAnimatio responds:

Thanks :-)
MartyS

PokeFAIL PokeFAIL

The voice acting was, in my opinion, really good. The bit weird (I don't know an ohter word to explain it) animation added that "shitty" dark humor vibe. Great job!

ABC's of SEXUAL THINGS ABC's of SEXUAL THINGS

Omg so freaking funny, I laughed my ass off xD
I love dr. Rex's voice xD
Keep up the good (funny) work!!

illCashLewis responds:

Thanks Koberik@!@!@!@!!!!!

A Funny Clown A Funny Clown

The animations itself could been better (not that I'm better at making animations) but I liked it, a lot. In the beginning I thought "wow, this is boring", but than he suddenly pulled of his face and I was a little bit freaked out and I didn't expect that the girl would laugh. I felt a little bit uncomfortable at the end but that's a good thing. Maybe work on your art- and animationskills and I think that than you can come really far! I really liked your movie! Keep up the good work!!

MartysAnimatio responds:

Thank you mate for your comment!
Take care